James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 22:34:19 -0800

I saw Titan on Saturday. It was worth it. Oh sure it has problems,
but if you don't try to think to deep you'll enjoy it. I noticed that
Disney released Fantasia 2000 to general theaters the same week. I
guess they still can't accept any other studios making animated
movies.

In checking out reviews of Titan it seems that mainstream critics
gush over it, while the sci-fi/anime fans are the ones who are most
critical. But then again, we've seen the really good stuff. I hope
Titan does well at the box office because it is a step in the right
direction.

-James