Diglettdig@aol.com
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 19:52:55 EDT

In a message dated 6/18/00 12:10:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cbeilby@hotmail.com writes:

<< >I heard some sound clips of the Eva dub...i hated it so much...especially
>the
>clip of Asuka that i heard...::shiver::...

 Really? Tiffany Grant (who did Asuka) is generally considered one of the
 best american Voice Actresses out there! >>

I dunno about all that, i just REALLY hated what i heard...lol
--Bob

"The first principle of the Shinsengumi is that it is unworthy to deviate
from the warrior's path. A warrior does not know how to flee before the
enemy!!"
--Saitou Hajime