BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 19:31:01 EDT

In a message dated 6/18/00 1:01:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
msn04ii_nightingale@yahoo.com writes:

<< Plus each 1/144 V kits comes with a simple
 stand and a colour backgound artcard for modeller to
 pose its MS in flying action pose. Pretty neat bonues. >>

  Neat. I wish the stand was standrad, as a kit could be posed better with a
stand. Flight poses offer more variety then stand/kneeling poses do, IMHO. I
placed an order for Kayiodo's Temjin figure (from VOOT) and it has this stand
that allows the figure to do flight poses. It looks like the stand has a ball
joint that plugs somewhere into the figures back. I'll review it when I
receive it.