Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 16:33:48 -0700

Sigh. Much dissapointment has ensued. The vendor at Otafest was selling them
for $35canadian a pop, so I picked up the LED Mirage, which is one of the
more interesting mecha designs I've seen. Brought it home, took it out of
its (very, very large box and tried to attatch its accessories. It's little
plastic sword shethes that should attatch to its hips both had their pegs
broken before I could get them to fit in the hole, and its right hip armor
snapped off ... d0h ... gonna hafta pick up some crazy clue tomorrow and
reattatch everything. It's a reasonably cool display piece, but the
engineering of it is horrible ... i haven't figured out if its supposed to
be leaning off to the left like it is, or if the plastic is slightly warped.
Probably the coolest part is the right hand, which really does look like its
holding the sword properly.
All in all, I'm glad I didn't go back and pick up the gold Mortar Headd the
guy also had.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
http://www.wingzero.net - Home of the HQ Gundam Image Archive
"Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups."