Sun, 18 Jun 2000 10:00:39 -0700 (PDT)

--- BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:

> I have another question, I have all the MSiP except
> for 3 and am wondering about the 1/144 V kits, as
> all the MSiP except for the F 91 are V mecha. Taking

> this in mind, are the 1/144 kits worth getting?

In general, yes. They have better proportion than
MSiP, and feature some MS that MSiP series don't have
(e.g. Zanscare's MS Shytain and Rick Shokew), Also the
model series' V-frame design offers pretty good arms
and legs movements. I prefer Jamesgun's 1/144 model
kits, which has better torso proportion over its MSiP
equivalent. Plus each 1/144 V kits comes with a simple
stand and a colour backgound artcard for modeller to
pose its MS in flying action pose. Pretty neat bonues.

Nightingale.
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/