Diglettdig@aol.com
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 12:03:25 EDT

In a message dated 6/18/00 4:04:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cdupchurch@hotmail.com writes:

<< There's very little stuff that I've seen both dubbed and subbed, I can't
 really compare very many. However, juding purely by the dub, I'd say the
 dubs of Evangelion, Macross Plus and Princess Mononoke are pretty good.

I heard some sound clips of the Eva dub...i hated it so much...especially the
clip of Asuka that i heard...::shiver::...

--Bob

"The first principle of the Shinsengumi is that it is unworthy to deviate
from the warrior's path. A warrior does not know how to flee before the
enemy!!"
--Saitou Hajime