Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 15:59:44 +0800

At 12:06 06/17/2000 -0000, Roland Thigpen wrote:
>Hey! I happen to like both! At least BGC Tokyo 2040 has a good storyline
that actually carries over throughout the series and not something that was
slashed together seemingly at the last minute to try to put together the series.

        Same here. I like both BGC and BGC2040, but if you want me to be
absolutely honest, BGC2040 has a story that is a lot more interesting.

>And I love the music from both.

        Honestly speaking? It's great if you listen to one or two BGC songs,
but to listen to the whole CD gets a bit tiring, since they sound awfully alike.