BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 00:41:14 EDT

In a message dated 6/18/00 12:33:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
msn04ii_nightingale@yahoo.com writes:

<< Yes, but only if you work on the 'holes' of MSiP's
 palms, which were drilled as (toy-style) circular
 holes and so are the hand grips of their accompanying
 firearms. In doing so, the palm's holes will get too
 big for these original weapons and they may become
 unuseable; Also, many MSiP's weapons, such as
 Zoloatt's shoulder cannons, are already built-in, so
 some of the gears featured in 1/144 V weapons set are
 often redundant for MSiP. >>

Ok, thanks for the help. I have another question, I have all the MSiP except
for 3 and am wondering about the 1/144 V kits, as all the MSiP except for the
F 91 are V mecha. Taking this in mind, are the 1/144 kits worth getting?

Aaron