Sat, 17 Jun 2000 21:32:34 -0700 (PDT)

--- BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:

> Can this wepons set be used with the MS in Pocket
> figures? I.E. will the weapons fit in their hands?

Yes, but only if you work on the 'holes' of MSiP's
palms, which were drilled as (toy-style) circular
holes and so are the hand grips of their accompanying
firearms. In doing so, the palm's holes will get too
big for these original weapons and they may become
unuseable; Also, many MSiP's weapons, such as
Zoloatt's shoulder cannons, are already built-in, so
some of the gears featured in 1/144 V weapons set are
often redundant for MSiP.

Nightingale.
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/