Diglettdig@aol.com
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 22:36:08 EDT

In a message dated 6/17/00 6:57:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cdupchurch@hotmail.com writes:

<< Just finished watching the movie Nadesco: Prince of Darkness. Very good
and
 very funny.

 Damn I wish ADV would hurry up and release the rest of the TV series! >>

Funny? there was very little humor compared to the TV series...in my opinion
anyway...Ruri's officers served as the bulk of the comic relief, but it took
a much more serious tone on the whole than did the TV series.

--Bob

"The first principle of the Shinsengumi is that it is unworthy to deviate
from the warrior's path. A warrior does not know how to flee before the
enemy!!"
--Saitou Hajime