Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 12:43:42 -0400

Making it four Gundam series I've seen. Wow! The drama was really intense, and you really felt for the characters, even if it was a condensed adaptation of 43 TV episodes. Although the animation was dated, it did'nt really bother me, and I thought a lot of the scenes in Gundam Movie III looked good(Although they were probably reanimated for the movie). Anyway, I do have a couple of questions...

1)Is Tem Ray dead? He kinda took a nasty spill there.
2)What happened to Ma Kube?
3)What was the signifigance of that big spectre behind Dozul and The Byg Zam? Kinda confused me.
I assume it might have been to point out to Amuro who the real enemy is, or to back away from the coming explosion.

Chris