core@gundam.com
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 11:36:19 -0400 (EDT)

Jim Huang wrote:
> I don't believe Char proclaimed "living in the comfort of air, warmth,
> abundant food, clean water, low radiation" is a sign of Earthnoids'
> weakness. It's fine to put word in his mouth by reading his
> statements your way. But I don't find much support for such
> reading.

So, how do you read the line "their souls are trapped by the gravity
well"? I know it's a literary line, but it refer to a specific group of
people, such as the Feddies and the refugees on White Base. Why do they
refuse to leave Earth?

Otherwise, thanks for an interesting discussion, I've exhausted my
arguments. Anyone wanna join in?

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical