Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
17 Jun 2000 12:06:39 -0000

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000 09:27:39 -0700 Brett Jensen <heero@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Michael Wong x4241 wrote:
>
>> One last thing that I have to mention is the terrible rock tunes in Titan A.E.,
>> they just simply don't work for Sci Fi type settings. Give me classical like
>> Legend of Galactic Heroes over the terrible rock songs anytime. Yes, I hate the
>> terrible rock style anime songs with a passion too, Bubble Gum Crisis has to be
>> the worst.
>
>I hope you mean BGC 2040, and not the original.
>
>---Brett Jensen

Hey! I happen to like both! At least BGC Tokyo 2040 has a good storyline that actually carries over throughout the series and not something that was slashed together seemingly at the last minute to try to put together the series.

And do we even need to mention Crash's plot? Or rather its attempts at one? I know how the original was supposed to be longer, but still.

And I love the music from both.

Roland