core@gundam.com
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 02:16:34 -0400 (EDT)

Enriquez, Eric wrote:
> On another note. Were Roman Albums ever made for a Gundam Show. I do know
> of the Newtype 100% books. Maybe Roman Albums were only for Yamato.

I have a Roman Album for 0079 TV, this was before the movies were
compiled, so no Core Booster and no serial numbers for the MS (no MS-06S,
RX-78-2 etc). Very interesting historical document as much for what it
has as for what it doesn't.

If you come around downtown I can let you have a look. Nightingale wrote
a review on NA, you can check it out too.

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical