Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 22:51:23 -0700

> Having not seen Z Gundam yet, I'm curious about one thing: Looking
>through the mechs in the Mecha Domain, many seem to be identical to those
>that are part of the Mobile Suit Variation model kit line...

Yes, but in altered color schemes. Bandai even re-issued some of the MSV
kits as part of the 1/144 scale Zeta Gundam series of kits, which include:

- GM Cannon
- GM Sniper Custom
- Zaku Tank
- Marine Zaku
- Zaku Recon
- Zaku Cannon
- Gouf Flight Test Type

Unfortunately, while their MSV versions were reissued, the Zeta box versions
were never reissued. This has resulted in glaring "gaps" when the 1/144
Zeta Gundam kits were re-issued later on.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0