Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 22:22:32 -0700

I was watching Discovery Channel program on modern tanks and anti-tank
weapons. One of the favorite tank killing stragety is to fire a missle that
will explode above the tank (where its armor is thinner) and killing the
crew. The Russian countermeasure actively seeks out the missle with its
radar and launch the anti-missle flaks (the best way I can describe it) and
destroy the missle.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]