Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 21:51:52 -0400

I just got the Gundam movie trilogy today(Great stuff)Actually, the animation does'nt seem that bad to me, but that's just my opinion :)
  Anyway, I know "Wacky Races" has a huge following in Japan, and I can't shake the feeling that one of Ranba Ral's men(The one who puts the explosive on the bridge window)looks a lot like the bad guy on that show "Dastardly something-or-other). I know a lot of elements from Gundam are inspired by some American concepts....is this yet another?
Silly question I know :)
  I'll probably have some more relevant 0079 questions once I finish up the movies. But this one's been nagging me(At least it's a break from the Wing vs. UC debate!)

Chris