BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 20:16:03 EDT

In a message dated 6/16/00 4:55:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ajdynon@students.latrobe.edu.au writes:

<< Well, "Giant Robots as Characters" has been done (Transformers, anyone?
 Also The Iron Giant). I don't think I've seen the "human becomes a giant
 robot" thing, but Ultraman comes close, and there are things like Tekkaman
 Blade and Borgman. >>

   I totally forgot about Transformers! I used to watch it when it was
originally on TV, don't remember it much though, as I was pretty young then.
I can't believe I forgot about them!