Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 05:07:11 -0700

Alfred Urrutia wrote:

> But how would you rate how the lines are delivered and what is said? Again, I'm talking
> about lines that tell the viewer the obvious even though it's not necessary.

Could you give an example of the kind of lines in Wing that bug you Alfred? I'm still not
sure that I understand what you mean. I mean it's not like Heero is Mojo JoJo or something...

Heero: I will kill you Zechs, Yes...Kill you I will, that is too say that I, HeeroYuy will
kill you Zechs Merquise, Until you Zechs Merquise are quite dead!

I don't think there are unessisary lines in MS Gundam, and Zeta. but there are the Looong
death speeches. ^_^

---Brett Jensen