Nemus (nemus@tiscalinet.it)
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 23:28:47 +0200

MS06ZAK@aol.com wrote:

> They don't have Polycaps. Every joint is plastic on plastic. Nevertheless,
> I love them. The Gundam actually has decent movement. But the Zaku's seem
> kinda limited. Also the backpack thrusters keep falling out of the Zaku's
> backpack.

Stange. To me the Gundam's mobility (well, of the legs at least) is
simply horrible: the Zaku is more mobile here.

--
Vincenzo

And now for your viewing pleasure. The Mistress of the Macabre. The
Epitome of Evil. The most sinister woman to dance on the face of the
earth. Lowly dogs, get on your knees, bow your heads and worship at the
feet of SANTANICO PANDEMONIUM!
-Razor Charlie, "From Dusk 'till Dawn"