Nemus (nemus@tiscalinet.it)
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 18:43:14 +0200

> Chris Maier wrote:
>
> I've been thinking of using my own color schemes for Gundams, yet I
> don't want to get a $40 kit to screw it up by painting it. Are the
> first grade kits good if one wants to practice painting models? I've
> heard that they are actually not molded in color.

What I'd like to do
> is find a cheap and easy way to practice customizing model kits, and
> from what I've seen in terms of price and what the kits are, the FG
> series would seem to be the way to go. Anybody know how good the parts
> seperation is, or if these are good kits for customizing?
> BTW if you're interested here are some color schemes I'd like to put
> on to spice up the old RX-78.

> All grey and black Titans version
> Gundam Mark II colors(Black chest)
> GM-style colors(Red chest, white core block)
> "Reversed" colors(Red chest, blue core block)
> "The Way Tomino wanted it but the toy companies would'nt allow it"
> colors(Mostly white)
> Zaku-style colors(Green, black)
> Brooks Gundam(The Gundam I saw in the Boston Globe
> advertisement...anyone remember that?)-mostly green
> Flare Gundam-The semi-star of a fanfic I'm working on. Most of the
> red and yellow bits on RX-78 are replaced with dark orange.

You forgot the red Kasval Use. I will paint mine red or Titan's colours.

--
Vincenzo

And now for your viewing pleasure. The Mistress of the Macabre. The
Epitome of Evil. The most sinister woman to dance on the face of the
earth. Lowly dogs, get on your knees, bow your heads and worship at the
feet of SANTANICO PANDEMONIUM!
-Razor Charlie, "From Dusk 'till Dawn"