Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 04:05:48 +0800

>Are you referring to the ice planet populated by psuedo-american-indian
>tribes? That ((was)) quite impressive, but it was really a high point
>amidst the obvious decline of the comic (at that point, "why the hell are
>we still fighting Karza?" had become a recurring theme). And let's not
>forget that one of those primitive culture was a "Gangster Planet" lifted
>straight from a Star Trek episode. I really like the Michael Golden & Paul
>Smith eras of the Micronauts comic, but it really did go into a decline
>after the ((second)) time they killed Karza.
>tby

Yes, you remember correctly. then there's also that one where we go back
into Acroyear's past, about this lover-bodyguard of his who sacrifices her
life for him...yet another impressive story...then we have the one about
the secret of Princess Mari's legs. there were some really good stories.

I am NOT a starving writer.

Richard "Richie" Ramos
Associate Editor

www.localvibe.com