Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 23:15:03 -0700

>Au cntraire, tere were some great stuff from micronauts, specially towards
>the end, like issue #48 or #49, which dealt with a how a low-tech culture
>would deal with the lieks of Baron Karza...it was very interesting and
>remains one fo my most treasured comic books.
>

>Richard "Richie" Ramos

Are you referring to the ice planet populated by psuedo-american-indian
tribes? That ((was)) quite impressive, but it was really a high point
amidst the obvious decline of the comic (at that point, "why the hell are
we still fighting Karza?" had become a recurring theme). And let's not
forget that one of those primitive culture was a "Gangster Planet" lifted
straight from a Star Trek episode. I really like the Michael Golden & Paul
Smith eras of the Micronauts comic, but it really did go into a decline
after the ((second)) time they killed Karza.

tby