Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 22:16:01 +0800

At 15:20 06/15/2000 EDT, BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
><< Basically, what I'm saying is that Gundam will die when Tomino dies. >>
> That's the way it should be. Gundam still has life left in it, but it won't
>die until Tomino dies. It would be disrespective to create another Gundam
>show, when Tomino dies.

        I'm not too sure about the disrespective part.. although, yes, there
is some justification in saying that.

        I think what will happen is that Tomino will continue to extend the
UC timeline; after his death, others will probably step in to branch out
into side stories, but there will be no more timeline extensions.