Jeff Caraway (jeff.caraway@mindspring.com)
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 08:39:41 -0400

> > We've actually got the blue space station the plane/battleship in our
> > store, but it drives me crazy that none of our customers know what the
hell
> > they are!
>
> Where is your store? How much do you sell those 2 toys for? I'd love to
buy
> them if the prices are reasonable. I've seen them in comic book/anime
cons and
> they are insanely expensive. (Each little microman cost like $15!!), I'd
rather
> spend my money on Gundam kits or save them to buy an exotic sports car.

They are kind of expensive when you compare them to most Gundam kits (except
the PGs and MGs).
$15.00 is typical for a new one or the new reproductions that Takara is
making. If you find a true vintage Microman, plan on paying much more
(dependant on the type and condition of course.)
I have seen the market for vintage Microman explode and prices sky-rocket
since I have been collecting, as has been the trend with most Japanese
stuff, so a Gundam kit seems pretty cheap to me.
BTW.... what kind of exotic sports cars do you like? I'm a sports car nut
too. :-)

Jeff C