Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 02:22:21 -0700

>The 1/144 Wing Gundam.

<snip>

>But the V-fin still kinda stands
>out...
>anybody know how I can get replacement parts? I E-mailed Bandai about it,
>but they said "Only when we make the kits more available".

Well the kit _is_ available in the U.S. now, isn't it? If you go to
Bandai's website, they actually do have a section where you can request
parts:

http://www.bandai.com/company/service/service.htm

or use this link to jump to the request form directly:

http://www.bandai.com/company/service/parts.asp

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0