Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 02:05:09 -0700

>Sigh, I guess I may have to quit defending wing. I lack the energy to do
>so....
>
>As a Hardcore UC fan AND Wing Nut I find the sudden disdain shown towards wing
>disturbing. I too think Neo Wing fans can be irritating but weren't we all at
>first?

Sudden disdain? You probably forgot what happened 5 years ago. ;)

>Bottom line, Isn't there room for both?

There is, but I think some people are really afraid that Wing will
succeed at the expense of the U.C. shows. When people start to think
of Char as a Zechs clone, you've got some major problems.

>---Brett "who really shouldn't post under the influence of scotch"Jensen

Scotch! Good! Napster! Bad!

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0