-V- (vsze@wwdg.com)
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 01:23:00 -0700

From: "Tabby" <tabby@psn.net>

<SNIP>

> Oh, but so much more has become apparent. While the side skirts move, the
> front ones don't, very annoying that. And let me tell you how happy I am
> that the Sazabi is another kit where neither the upper arms nore the
thighs
> are molded to actually swivel. Considering the amount of modification the
> upper legs really need, I'd almost be building new ones. Aslo, since I
plan
> to build this as a strictly disply piece, the funnels are a little
> superfluous unless I prop some on a wire.

Yeah, that's just like the HG Z and ZZ, sideskirts move (somewhat) and the
front doesn't do anything except for swivel LEFT AND RIGHT (when you really
want them to go forward and back!!) . But for display piece, maybe you
could just kill all the joints and remold some of the legs. or maybe even
convert it into MSN04II Nightingale!!!

-V-