Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 22:40:20 -0700

>AMS-119 Geara Doga - specs list 4 grenade launchers; where are they.

If you take a close look at the underside of the shield, there are what
appear to be small launch tubes under each corner.

>AMX-011MC Zaku III Custom - specs list beam launcher/beam sabre x 2; are
>these in the same place as the vanilla Zaku III's skirt-mounted beam guns?
>If so, how does the bleep that work?

Yup, there are two armor slats directly to either side of the hip block.
This flip up and handles unfold from the sides. When stored in the tips,
the beam sabres fire at range, but they can be just as easily removed for
melee. A bit reminiscent of the Zaku-Cannon, and I believe someone
mentioned recently that an MSV designer was the one to create the Zaku-III.

tby