Thu, 15 Jun 2000 21:24:49 -0700 (PDT)

> You've got to be kidding. It doesn't matter what
> you call Gundam Wing, the way the
> dialogue is delivered and written is nothing like
> Gundam 0080 or Gundam 0083.

Whoa! Easy there, Wing has nothing to do with that.
Lets see now, it would be safe to compare the delivery
of Kidou Senki Gundam, War in the Pocket, 08 MS
Teams, 0083, Stardust Memory, Z, ZZ, Char's Counter
Attack, F91 and V Gundam (okay I think I misplaced a
few and left some out but I'm not perfect k?) since
they were all supposed to be part of one long
timeline.
Kidou Bouten G-Gundam belongs somewhere else, much
less Shin Kidou Senki Gundam Wing/ G-Units/ Endless
Waltz, the same goes for SRX, X, Turn A (there are
rumors that Turn-A is connected to the original
series, but I don't know if its true -the zakus and
all, personally, I hate Turn A, it does not look like
a gundam at all). Anyway, these series, despite the
Gundam titles are supposed to have thier own
individual feel and approach. So just because the
sereis ain't as serious or as realistic as the last
doesn't mean its bad, its just that maybe, that gundam
story wasn't made for you. ---I guess this is whats
great about the gundam franchise. Each title has thier
respective audience (I appreciate how Gundam Wing with
all its "pretty boy" delivery got my girlfriend hooked
on mechs. Now she's watching the F91 movie ^_^)

As for names, I was just wondering how they'd use B,
C, E, T, H, and a dozen other letters or so that
wouldn't sound good when attached to the word
"Gundam". Hehehehehe.

Does anyone know any good multi-gundamverse RPGs?