Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:11:48 -0700

Neil Baumgardner wrote:

> Thankfully, such weapons are still 10-15 years in the future, with our own one,
> the Line-Of-Sight Anti-Tank (LOSAT) missile still under development. Much of the
> current debate is how much residual protection should an armored vehicle have,
> enough for medium caliber rounds or regular tank rounds, but that seems to be more
> driven by if you want a C-130 to carry it.

I've always thought that if they could build something like an AT from votoms, it
would be able to survive by virtue of it's speed and maneuverability despite it's
light armor..

The MV vs Tank battle in Gasaraki is a good example of this. Or the Madox vs tank
battle at the beginning of Madox 01.

---Brett Jensen