Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 11:53:27 +0800

>The original Microman mangas (not the insipid Marvel Micronaut comics...)
also
>were great, I've been trying to get them but couldn't find any
used/reprints of
>these classics.
>> Jeff C
>Michael

Au cntraire, tere were some great stuff from micronauts, specially towards
the end, like issue #48 or #49, which dealt with a how a low-tech culture
would deal with the lieks of Baron Karza...it was very interesting and
remains one fo my most treasured comic books.

I am NOT a starving writer.

Richard "Richie" Ramos
Associate Editor

www.localvibe.com