Thu, 15 Jun 2000 20:49:35 -0700 (PDT)

> actually, I thought about this one a lot: it's
> possible that there were a lot
> of customized leos out there, not just the Maganacs.
> With all the unknown aces
> that could have been in the GW universe, it's a high
> possibility...

If figured out the Leo when I bought the Tallgeese. It
was very easy... custom leos? oh, you mean armament
varieties. Other than the space booster backpack, the
only customizations that leos have are different
weapons: machine gun, cannon, micro missile pod,
thermal blade & shield, etc. oh, you can have them in
bluish purple tint or standard brown-green.

MAGANACS!!! that's the name I wuz lukin for, thanks!

If anybody knows what parts are needed to create
pisces, cancer, maganacs, tragos units, please tell me!