CookSuxXL@aol.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 20:24:26 EDT

In a message dated 6/15/2000 8:04:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

> I was visiting a few Microman sites and there's going to be a semi truck
> and trailer for the Micromen to use!

Uhh isn't that truck a repainted mold from Takara's "Action Master"
Transformers line? More specifically Optimus Prime? I remember looking at
pictures for the new (at the time) Transformers Car Robots, and noticed that
they used the same mold for the truck for the new Microman series. Such a
shame it doesn't come with Optimus...

~Andy Lee
CookSuxXL