BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 20:19:12 EDT

In a message dated 6/15/00 8:10:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Michael.Wong@nsc.com writes:

<< These links will be much appreciated! Thanks Aaron. By the way, these
Microman
 toys you are talking about are all new, right? How do they compare with the
old
 Microman toys? >>

  Will post the links in a bit, got to sort through my favorites. I cannot
stand the old Microman toys, and never had any of them. Yes, I the figures
are all new and the truck appears to be as well, but the truck looks a bit
dated. Its similar to the origianl Optiums Prime's truck form. These new
figures are awesome and are very durable. Have any specific questions? I can
answer specifics better and in more detail.

Aaron