BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 20:12:33 EDT

In a message dated 6/15/00 7:24:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time, scorpio@best.com
writes:

<< Not characters in the sense that they have spoken lines, but the various
 antibodies have different personalities (shy, aggressive, anxious, friendly)
 which play off those of their pilots, and they have their own kind of
 generational conflict to resolve that echoes those of the human families...

   Thanks for the summary, it helped a bit. I have been thinking about this,
what if the robots where actual characters themselves? Also, has this been
done? Have a giant robot that can turn into a human to disguise itself when
its not fighting evil or its enemies? I am trying to write a robot story, am
am not doing too well, though. Have any suggestions of what it should be
about? I can't settle on a theme for the story.

Aaron