BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 20:03:17 EDT

In a message dated 6/15/00 6:03:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
megaman@infinet.com writes:

<< Now there's a series I don't hear about much. I've only managed to get one
 ep of the anime. I saw some figures (15-17) at the sci-fi con last month,
 but passed on them. The booth attendant was surprised I could identify the
 series from the packaging. >>

 Do not buy the very first assortment of the little Microman figures, buy the
Super Micromen, as they are more poseable and each has their own unique
weapon. The LED ones are even better, as all their weapons combine into one
big gun for Arthur and their shields do the same.

  Anyone know of a place that has the three new Acroyears in stock? These are
the ones that transform into motorcycles. I can find the LED stuff easy, I
like these better then the LED Acroyears.

  I was visiting a few Microman sites and there's going to be a semi truck
and trailer for the Micromen to use! There's also some MORE different new
Microman figures, these are all new from the anime, not the original Microman
stuff. I assume these are from the comic, as the anime has been canceled for
a month or more now, not sure how long. I want the new upcoming Arthur that
will have changeable armor. The armor can be changed around to give Arthur
several different looking configurations from the same armor. I've only seen
art work, not the actual toy.

  I can give links to these sites, if anyone cannot find these sites.

Aaron