MCCOLGDEB@aol.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 18:02:26 EDT

In a message dated 6/15/00 3:00:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jenius@unspacy.org writes:

<< >A musical? That'd be pretty kool, giant singing robots and stuff.....

 Not Quite giant robots here, but SD Gundam already had an episode or two
with that. And although the mecha themselves weren't singing, Macross 7 had a
something similar....especially in the original designs for the Firebomber
Valks.

 I'm still not sure if I find the thought of a Valkyrie sized guitar funny or
horrifying. Then again, there was that one in Macross 7: The Galaxy is
Calling Me! used by one of Mylene's older sisters. >>
I meant as in an hour length or so type affair, and non-SD.