Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
15 Jun 2000 21:58:00 -0000

On Thu, 15 Jun 2000 17:47:23 EDT MCCOLGDEB@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 6/15/00 2:41:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time, tabby@psn.net
>writes:
>
><< > Seriously, what could possibly be done with the real robot genre that
> >hasn't already been done better fifteen years ago? I'm open to
> >suggestions... :-)
> >
> >-- Mark >>
>A musical? That'd be pretty kool, giant singing robots and stuff.....

Not Quite giant robots here, but SD Gundam already had an episode or two with that. And although the mecha themselves weren't singing, Macross 7 had a something similar....especially in the original designs for the Firebomber Valks.

I'm still not sure if I find the thought of a Valkyrie sized guitar funny or horrifying. Then again, there was that one in Macross 7: The Galaxy is Calling Me! used by one of Mylene's older sisters.

Roland