Michael Wong x4241 (Michael.Wong@nsc.com)
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 14:54:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Jeff:

> Hey Michael,
> I collect Microman too!

Microman used to be the coolest toys ever in the way you can combine kits and
vehicles parts to make completely new things. I had the good guy robot, a
black tank like thing, the huge white plane that seats 4 (wings are guns that
shoot the mini-plungers), and the blue white space station thingy with the UFO
flying saucer on top and the blue plane thing on the bottom. Most of them are
thrown away in my move to the U.S. unfortunately, and now I only have parts of
each of these kits left in my meager collection. I still have most of my
Transformers though. It was funny, the only reason I got into Transformers was
because they share Microman toys like the Megatron and the boom box thing (Sound
Wave?). The Cassete tapes that transfore into vehicles were cool.

The thing I didn't like about Microman is that the thumbs are so easily torn
apart and the limbs (elbows and knees in particular) break too easily.

The original Microman mangas (not the insipid Marvel Micronaut comics...) also
were great, I've been trying to get them but couldn't find any used/reprints of
these classics.

> Jeff C

Michael