BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 15:27:44 EDT

In a message dated 6/15/00 10:49:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cbeilby@hotmail.com writes:

<< I have (alas, back in California) a Gundam Manga with this done as a short
 story (I believe that it's one of the Cyber Comix anthologies.) Garma
 Zabi's brain is saved, and transferred into (I can't believe that they chose
 this one) the Zock! While I can't read Japanese, it looks very much like he
 knows what Char did to him, which makes for interesting times when Char
 takes the Zock along to attack Jabarow... >>

  Sounds imteresting. Although I would want it to be done in a serious way.