BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 14:56:48 EDT

In a message dated 6/15/00 2:17:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

<< Actually, that idea reached a high point with Tochiro's death in Harlock,
where
 he becomes the soul of Arcadia. That was one spectacular idea.>>

  Yes, I saw this in one of those Galaxy Express 999 movies that Sci-fi
showed. It sure is a spectacular idea.

<< However, the weird thing is that such an idea would no be out of place in
gundam. >>

  I know what you mean, it would fit in fine with Gundam, as far as I can
tell. Every Gundam show doesn't have to be super realistic.