BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 14:51:57 EDT

In a message dated 6/15/00 2:07:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jboren@earthlink.net writes:

<< Could this be the new direction people want Gundam to take? >>

  While very interesting and unique, I wouldn't want it to become normal in
Gundam. The part about the Turn A just being a tool and not a weapon, is a
neat idea that I would like to see explored more. I can see an MS as a
construction worker or a rescue worker, while some, like laundry, wouldn't
make sense in UC ir our time, as we have washing machines, but in the tech
level in Turn A, does make sense, in a way. Its not silly of goofy to me, its
showing the Turn A can be used for more then just battle.

  Gundam laundry service, when there's just too much laundry to be done, just
call on a Gundam to help you out! ^_^ Sorry, couldn't resist.

Aaron