M. R. Hannibal (saiyajin11@hotmail.com)
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 18:48:15 GMT

Listen, old chums. Here is a tale of absolute thievery.

    I went with a old lad of mine from the Army to a import store. He was
supposed to to pick up some LDs that were on hold for him. As we walked
around the store, his eyes lit up as he spied a Zeta Gundam Complete Box set
LDs in a corner. Walking over to the store owner, he asked what was the
price for the set. Guess what he was told? $600!!! Yeah...you heard
right....$600!!!! That was not all. this store also had some Wing for $350,
Genesis Climber MOSEPEDA VCDs for $475, and thay had the Double Zeta
Complete Box for $400!!!!!

I just wanted to tell you all that SOME people out there do not care if they
rip off others. Needless to say, my friend and I just about-faced and left
with the quickness.

Here is a question....how badly have YOU ever been treated when you wanted
something so badly? What is the ABSOLUTE worst prices for ANY Gundam
material you have ever seen?