KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@tech-base.com)
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 10:45:11 -0700

I don't suggest Truespace (no offense to you Brett) 'cause of the render
filters that come with it...or rather the lack of rendering filters...The
actual production part is pretty good, but UGH...forget the rest...If you
want an ok modeller, a pretty good animation package, and a good renderer,
(with awesome base textures to boot, but probably wouldn't do much good for
mechs...) then Lightwave would be your choice. It rates for around 1200 CAD.