Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 22:21:02 -0700

"Enriquez, Eric" wrote:

> How much would an entire Zeta LD set cost used? Can they be found through
> the net?

I think you can get both boxes for $200-300 apiece used I'm not sure though
because I wasn't actively pricing them on this trip, but you've got to go to
Japan to get them.

I got both MS Gundam boxes (Box in box packaging) on this trip for around $500
The lady in the store said it was new. I still haven't opened it yet. aaaargh.

I also got all 3 Dougram boxes for $200 apiece, used.

I hope this gives you some idea.

---Brett Jensen