Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:20:51 -0600 (MDT)

Wee =)
Just ordered my first MG Kit, the GP-01Fb from Actionace. I was hoping to
get the RX-178 and the NT-1 Alex first, but I was ordering some stuff
anyway, and they had it for a decent price (I can handle $39.99 for an
MG). 'sides, 0083 was the first Gundam series I saw, so I suppose there's
some justice or something in this :P What I'd like to know is why the GM
Custom is so expensive from there ... 59.99$ seems a bit excessive, when,
as I recall, the Yen price is only 3000?
I also ordered a set of 4 0083 SD Gundams, GP-01, GP-01Fb, GP-02,
and GP-03 ... diecast metal bodies, PVC heads, weapons, shields, etc. Look
pretty cool, and $9.99 ain't bad (my SD valkyries are feeling lonely :P)

I'll let you all know how things go, both with my new aquisitions and how
dealing with these guys works out (they do have a _Very_ professional
site, and seem to have someone fairly knowledgable about Gundam writing
the product descriptions, which is always a good sign)

--- Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We