Diglettdig@aol.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 11:03:23 EDT

In a message dated 6/15/00 11:00:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

<< >Umm this seems like a silly question but, who exactly is Cima? I have
seen
>her name on the list in reference to 0083, but I don't remember her from
 when
>I watched it. This has been nagging at me for a while now so, thanks for
any
>help on this.

 SPOILER

 remember the lady commander who dresses up like a pirate? the one who
 shoots teh gp01 to pieces, and then gets shot at with the BFG of the
 dendrobium? that's her.

oops...i forgot the spoiler space on my reply...gomen gomen...^_^...

--Bob

"The first principle of the Shinsengumi is that it is unworthy to deviate
from the warrior's path. A warrior does not know how to flee before the
enemy!!"
--Saitou Hajime