Diglettdig@aol.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 10:57:46 EDT

In a message dated 6/15/00 10:51:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Brianimae@aol.com writes:

<< Umm this seems like a silly question but, who exactly is Cima? I have seen
 her name on the list in reference to 0083, but I don't remember her from
when
 I watched it. This has been nagging at me for a while now so, thanks for any
 help on this. >>

You dont remember Cima? it must have been a REALLY long time since you saw
0083...She's the one that Gato and co. team up with to take on the
federation, she pilots a big and scary Gelgoog if im not mistaken (im still
watching it, ive only seen up to ep 4 and i started over)

--Bob

"The first principle of the Shinsengumi is that it is unworthy to deviate
from the warrior's path. A warrior does not know how to flee before the
enemy!!"
--Saitou Hajime