Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@hatch.ca)
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:54:09 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Freedom045@aol.com [mailto:Freedom045@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2000 2:33 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: RE: [gundam] Gundam in Enemy of the State

In a message dated Wed, 14 Jun 2000 2:54:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
"Enriquez, Eric" <EEnriquez@HATCH.CA> writes:

<< If John Travolta can get Battlefield Earth made into a feature film
(thats crap) maybe Will Smith can get Gundam made into a major motion
picture. How about ID4 U.C. 0279... >>

I think John Travolta's Battlefield Earth is not an example of what we want
to see on the screen. Will Smith does not come to mind when I think of "live
action Gundam"

I'm just talking about a big budget popcorn film like ID4 or Armageddon.
Don't start talking about plot holes or unscientific story.

I would like to see Jet Li as a young unexperienced Newtype pilot in a film
adaption of Mobile Fighter G-Gundam..